Popular Posts

Sunday 2 November 2014

Blue Satin Barbie


Blue Satin Barbie
It's important to have a knock-them-dead outfit to wear to the ballet.  I am a big fan of the pink tutu and  toe shoes style of ballet although if I have to watch Giselle again I think I will spit. 

My season ballet tickets to the National Art Center are for front row, center seats in the Mezzanine, the lowest balcony.  I think they are the best seats in the house.  I want them to engrave my name on the back of the chair because I sit there for the Pops concerts and the Broadway musicals too.

I always wear comfortable clothes to a show.  Sometimes we have to sit for several hours so tight, itchy clothes are not suitable.  And what if I decide to take a nap?  Besides, I paid to see the performers.  No one paid to see me.

Barbie is a performer even when she is in the audience.

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment