Popular Posts

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Super Moon Barbie

Oh, shine on, shine on, harvest moon, up in the sky.  
I ain't had no lovin' since January, February, June or July.  
Snow time ain't no time to stay outdoors and spoon, 
So shine on, shine on, harvest moon - for me and my gal.

On July 12 the perigee moon shone over Witless Bay in Newfoundland.  The sky was the most amazing deep blue and the moon was  a spectacular glowing orange.   My two favourite colours saturated my eyes and the camera could not capture the intensity or the immensity of it.

Barbie appreciates the colour combination too so has chosen it to wear to the Harvest Moon Ball on October 8th.

In university, one of my flatmates  was a psychology major.   He brought home a set of eight little cards,  a colour personality test.  The idea was that you ordered the cards from favourite to least favourite colour; then you mixed the cards up and chose again.  This was supposed to be revealing.  All it revealed to me was that I really like deep, rich blue and bright orange together.

I just checked and you can do the test on-line now.  It is still supposed to be revealing.  I was underwhelmed.


No comments:

Post a Comment